· The EL-520XBWH performs over 419 advanced scientific functions and utilizes a 2-line display and Multi-Line Playback to make scientific equations easier for students to solve. It is ideal for students studying general math, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and calculus. In addition, it can be used for statistics, biology, chemistry, and physics.
· Direct Algebraic Logic - allows students to enter the elements of an expression in the exact order they appear in the textbook.
· Extra Large Display - 12 digit, 2 line display - 1 line equation and 1 line numeric.
· Multi-Line "Playback" - after getting an answer the user may then "playback" the expressions and substitute new numeric values.
· Additional Features - include differential and integral calculus functions, 419 functions, and hard case.